Are you doing things right, or doing the right thing?
Initial scoping is the way to make sure we focus on your critical challenges solving the right problem. With our powerful combination of sales data, data science, market research methods, and in-house consultancy services, we can help you explore the core of the challenges you are facing. Whether your focus is on the Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or Danish market we can add new perspectives and clarifying your project.
Proven process for clarity
As part of our proven process we facilitate a clarification of the what, why and how of your market and the problem you want to solve. Together we scope your key challenges and required outcome.
Headed in the right direction?
Initial scoping meetings can bring up new perspectives that will shift your understanding of your problem and the challenges that keep you from solving it. We make sure to ask the right questions, so that you are headed in the right direction before you start a critical research project.
Why book a meeting with us?
You get to meet experts within the research and consultancy areas that are relevant in your particular case. Based on your initial input we make sure the relevant competences are at the table to make the most of your initial scoping meeting.
Your take-aways from an initial scoping meeting with us:
- Clear understanding of your challenges and feasible solutions as well as how to move forward
- Well-scoped process/research study
- Time frame and budget for reaching your goal
- Clear picture of the outcome, effect, and deliverables from the project
- Date for when to expect a proposal and project plan
What we expect
- Send us a few lines about the problem you want to solve and the challenges you see – this allows us to gather the relevant specialists around the meeting table
- Allocate two hours – and potentially time for a second meeting if you want to involve important stakeholders